- Your personal information will not be collected, collated, processed or disclosed by SA Financial Planners without your express written consent, unless SA Financial Planners is legally required to do so.
- Your personal information will only be electronically requested, collected, collated, processed or stored by SA Financial Planners if it is lawful for us to do so.
- Should your personal information be required, SA Financial Planners will disclose to you in writing the specific purpose for which it is needed. Furthermore, SA Financial Planners will not disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the one disclosed to you, nor will it disclose any of your personal information to a third party without your express written consent, unless it is required of us by law.
- SA Financial Planners will keep a record of your personal information and the purpose for which it was used.
- SA Financial Planners will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure by storing it on our secure database.
- SA Financial Planners keeps all financial information that it records strictly confidential and will not disclose it to any third party that has no right or title to the information.
- SA Financial Planners will endeavour to take all reasonable and necessary precautions to secure access to your transactions – however, it cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your transactions.
- Your use of this website is solely at your own risk.
- The SA Financial Planners website may make use of cookie and tracking technology, whereby information that you send whilst on the site, is saved on your hard drive and the SA Financial Planners website will know who you are when you next visit. This technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, for tracking the number of visitors to a site and understanding how visitors use the website. Personal information cannot be collected via cookie technology.
- SA Financial Planners may use your information for marketing purposes within SA Financial Planners and may send you promotional material or details that it thinks may be of interest to you. You will however always be given the opportunity to instruct us to refrain from doing so and to have us remove your details from our mailing list.
Please note that this site uses Google Analytics to monitor website activity. For more information on how Google collects and processes data please see How Google Uses Data When You Use Partner Sites Or Apps.
You may opt out of seeing ads for this site by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page.