Investing your money via a linked investment means you can expose it to growth assets like shares, which will help your investment returns to soar above inflation rates. Make your contributions, give your money time to accumulate, and take advantage of the long-term effects of compound growth.
Benefits to investing in linked investments
- You get to make regular and lump-sum contributions throughout your planned investment period.
- The tax liability lies with you in your personal capacity.
- Linked investments are flexible enough to bend with your financial situation – should you have trouble making a contribution along the way, you can skip four monthly payments by using contribution holidays. But be sure to resume your monthly payment as soon as possible in order to realise the full returns of your investment at the end of your investment term.
- Staying invested with SA Financial Planners until the end of your investment term will mean you get back a loyalty bonus, which comprises most of the administration fees on your investment.
- Your ability to select from a range of investment funds (managed by leading South African fund managers) gives you access to financial markets.
How it works:
- Investment entry age: no minimum age
- Initial savings term: save for five years minimum, after which you get to decide whether you want to continue with this investment
- Ongoing contribution: a minimum of R500 per month
- Lump sum contributions: adhoc lump sums can be invested at a minimum of R5 000 at a time
- Contribution growth: your regular contributions should be automatically increased on an annual basis to counteract inflation increases
If you have any questions, please complete the contact form with your details and we’ll call you.