SA Financial Planners operates with honesty, reliability and integrity and we value our customers and the people who work for us.
We attract people of the highest calibre – our internal and external recruitment policies ensure that any vacancies are filled with individuals who are motivated and talented; and our staff development policies ensure that members of our workforce expand their skills and motivation.
If you are serious about your career and future success, then we are waiting for your application. In order to apply for any of the career opportunities listed below, send an e-mail to [email protected]
Include a cover letter stating why you are ideal for the position, and attach your CV for our consideration.
Experienced Financial Advisors
As a Financial Advisor, you’ll enjoy incredible earning potential, personal satisfaction, and an unparalleled high quality of life. However, a career in a financial planning profession is not about the money, it is about people. In the current economic climate, people need and value sound financial advice on how to plan for the future as well as living a fulfilling life now. A sound financial plan tailored to their unique needs will show them how to manage their wealth holistically.
Being an outstanding Financial Advisor means having expert, professional communication and networking skills. The drive for personal and professional development is also an important attribute, allowing you to provide your clients with sound advice so they can make informed financial decisions.
It’s your fiduciary duty to assist them in achieving financial security and stability.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Grade 12 qualification
- More than 5 years working experience
- South African Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Roadworthy motor vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
- Clear credit record
- Clear criminal record check
Why should you be a part of SA Financial Planners?
- SA Financial Planners is fully established, and registered with the leading companies in Africa.
- It is a highly reputable company.
- It boasts exceptional people and builds strong broker-client relationships.
- It offers solutions to every financial need across various income bands.
- We pay for your NQF5 qualification, FSB and Council for Medical Schemes registration.
- We supply you with sufficient qualified leads.
SA Financial Planners strives to make your career with us deeply rewarding. Therefore, we offer you the following support in your Financial Advisor role:
- Training and support
- Career advancement
- State-of-the-art technology to facilitate your client relationship management
- Access to specialist support for successful sales
- Formal qualification support for the Certificate in Wealth Management – NQF5